Sunday, October 29, 2006

From my old Blog--Daylight Savings Chaos

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!
Daylight Savings Time is not meant to be family friendly. Apparently my son did not get the memo that Daylight Savings Time began this morning so he decided to wake me up at 3am new time and then again at 5:15 new time. To make matters worse, he wouldn't go back to sleep again.
People may think it is great to have an extra hour of sleep in the fall. Noone ever thinks the spring time change is that great. Basically all this time change did for me was cause chaos in my life.
I want those people that think the time change is great to come to our house for the next couple weeks at about 4am to feed and diaper the baby and then try and convince him that he needs to follow the time change rules and get an extra hour of sleep.
I thought getting up at 5 every morning was bad!

No comments: