Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our Front Yard

So, one of our huge projects this summer was to put in a new front yard. When I say that, what I really mean is that we took out whatever you would call what we had before and put in a front yard. It was a huge undertaking and because of equipment and the inability to do the project ourselves without waiting for sixteen years to get it done, it was expensive. We ended up getting a few bids from area contractors but ended up going with Horizon Landscaping from the Rochester, Minnesota area. I would recommend them to everyone. I will spare you the day by day progress photos that I had so much fun taking and I will give you the before and afters. It is amazing what can be done by three men and a machine in six short workdays!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The yard looks great! Good luck with Captain's bed time transition. I slept on my parent's couch for years because I got scared of my "big girl bed". Crazy, I know. My mother must have wanted to strangle me! I wish you luck!!! Love, Wendy