Thursday, September 6, 2007

Big Brother

YIPPEE! Big Brother is on tonight. It has been my guilty pleasure all summer. It is the one thing that my sister-in-law will talk to me about because I don't blog about it ( just kidding J... you said it yourself... you don't have to talk to me anymore because you read about what is going on in my life on my blog). I'm especially excited tonight because tonight is a double eviction night! Two people will be going home and there will only be four people left in the house. Soon the fall lineup will start. Although Big Brother takes up three nights a week (I record on our VCR and then watch later after the kids go to bed. That means I get to fast forward through commercials) the fall lineup sometimes takes up more time. I haven't figured out what I am going to watch yet, but I'm sad that Veronica Mars is off the lineup. More to come on that later I guess...

No comments: