Sunday, September 23, 2007

PEEVED!

I absolutely hate the new Windows Live version of Hotmail. I have looked around and looked around for the button that says "Take me back to MSN Hotmail." They used to have this button easily accessible. At least then, when they upgraded me without my consent, I could change right back. This time I'm not so lucky. I finally found the page to send a question (after looking for over an hour) and sent them the request to un-up-grade me. They said that this is no longer an option and that I would hopefully come to enjoy Windows Live Hotmail with all of its new accessories. I think that hour would have been better spent signing up for a Yahoo account... Ugh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree!!! I am a Yahoo girl, but I have Hotmail for business and IM and I hate when I have to use it!

theotherlion said...

the "classic version" button makes it so that it looks a lot like the old way. the new way is a bit obnoxious, i must admit.