Thursday, December 27, 2007

Goodreads

Wow, so I did some searching on the internet and found a few websites that would work to organize my book lists; however, at this time I am choosing to list with Goodreads. This is a web-site that, up to this point, has been easy to use, offers what I want, and allows me to share with friends. Alice had suggested a whole new blog, but I think that is too time consuming for me... having to retrieve images of the books or link to them, writing a review (I'm not that great at doing this without spilling the beans), coming up with a rating system, categories, etc. This website provides all that, so for the New Year, this is my big project. I have linked to my categories on the left column of this page and someday, I will have Items Read, Reading, and To Read. Alice did have a great idea, though, about having a book-club-type-experience and I think that would be totally fun. Go ahead, set up an account and invite me in. I can't wait to share books with everyone.

No comments: