Saturday, February 16, 2008

Bad Blogger

The other morning Burbles and I snuggled up on the couch waiting for Nibble to arrive. She was wide awake. Me, not so much.
Fiona and Captain pretended they were sleeping on the couch. They each had a pillow and the end of the couch but they shared the blanket. It was sweet.

Here is something for all you Lambies out there. It is a duck in a lamb suit.
Clap.
Look at her all posing for the camera. She was pushing this tub around and walking behind it.
Captain lining up his balls. Is this normal? Please look at the following pictures and tell me if there is something wrong or if this is only a normal stage in development. I have been trying to figure this out myself.
Shoes in a line. He did this. They aren't where they are supposed to be. He moved each shoe to its specific resting spot.

Balls and blocks. Please note that the blocks on the right are all facing the same direction.
Cars in a row. He was so proud.
See?
This is the view from our house the other day after the snowstorm. There are a two photos here, but they are pretty cool.
Fiona's Birthday Party:
Birthday cake. Yummy.
Fiona with her cake and candles.
Burbles got a bow on her head.
She liked the pillow that Fiona got for her birthday.

Fiona opens her gifts.
Captain opens Fiona's gifts.
See the blanket? He was walking around with it around his body toga-style. Of couse I didn't get my camera fast enough to take the picture and then when he saw the camera, he sat down and put the blanket down.
Puzzle.
This is the Usborne CEO/President, Randall White. I had a moment... there at that conference, and I will admit it to you all now. Starting with a story: when I first started selling Usborne Books, I couldn't wait to get my shipments of books (obviously not much has changed). On one of my first shipments, I noticed that there was a handwritten greeting that said "HI Andrea R.White" Now, you probably have already figured this out, but having not been with the company and not really had much contact with anyone other than my sponsor and my supervisor, I said to Fundi: "Reggie White says HI". Fundi says to me "I thought Reggie White [former Green Bay Packer] was dead." I replied that I didn't remember and we hypothesized on who would possibly be signing my boxes as though they knew me. I received a few more of these signed boxes and we just made little jokes about dead Reggie White signing my boxes and how they sure must not have a lot to do in the shipping department if they are continuing to personally handwrite greetings on so many of my boxes. Fastforward to January 26th--Mega-Regional Conference in the Twin Cities. I was excited to be there, excited to meet my supervisor and all of the other people who would be there who shared a common passion. We were seated and after a few housekeeping announcements, the lady introduced "our CEO and President Randall White" upon which my face turned red and I instantaneously made the connection that indeed my mystery box-signer was not Reggie White but "our CEO and President Randall White". Later on at the conference, I was able to sit next to him at a break-out session and was informed that my Supervisor had shared my story with him. I asked to have my picture taken so I could show Fundi who had been writing on my boxes. A good laugh indeed.

No comments: