Thursday, February 7, 2008

I'm not Appologizing... But

it has been a long time since I have written. And I have been busy. Fundi has been off for the past week. He goes back to work on Friday (yeah, tomorrow) and I am not looking forward to it. I enjoy having him around. He put me to work this week. I have been working on the scrapbook for the Knights of Columbus. It doesn't matter that I haven't been able to work on my own scrapbooking things for months, this stuff has a deadline (Feb 1st) and it was completed today. I'm relieved to be done and relieved that this is the last year that this responsibility will fall on my husband's (and therefore my) shoulders.
I have been reading, although the scrapbook has cut into my reading time as well. Check out my www.goodreads.com page on the left side of this page to see what I have been reading.
The organizing of the Spring Bazaar has been going very well. Today after I got the scrapbook done, I managed to print off confirmation letters and posters and we got to work delivering them. The kids didn't necessarily enjoy the driving around in the car for hours on end without getting let out, but they did a lot better than I would have expected. Those two kids are so great. I love them so much and more and more each day. More to come sometime when I'm not so burnt out, but I thought I would let you know that I am still here.

1 comment:

chris wilke said...

You've got a busy life there! I hope you find some time to relax now that the scrapbook is done.