Monday, July 2, 2007

Captain Destructo Strikes Again


Captain Destructo is thought to be the culprit that chewed his mother's Big Red Gum. The gum was thought to be packed away safely; however, after remembering forgetting to unpack the gum from the toy box after their trip to the Dells, Captain's mother is at fault for the current offense.

In a statement from his mother: "Captain found the gum among his toys the day after we returned home. I was busy making lunch and heard "Num, Num, Num" and I was like... hmm, I didn't think that I had anything out that he could eat (rocks, fuzz, and grass are among his favorites) and I looked and there he was, eating the foil and the bits of gum that he was able to get..."

This attack is one of many lately. There is no telling what The Captain may do next.

No comments: