Thursday, July 12, 2007

Random Thoughts about Lion

Today I was in that reminiscing kind of mood. One of those times when you think back and start to remember things that you wouldn't normally think about. As I was getting out of the shower, I saw the painting that Lion had made for me when I graduated from College. For whatever reason, that made me think about this one time while we were sitting in the College Cafeteria and one of our friends, who was known for being somewhat of a clutz, came up behind Lion and spilled a whole glass of white milk on Lion's head. Randomly enough, Lion spiked her bangs with the milk and made the best of a bad situation. I always loved that about her. I need to try and find that picture and get it on here someday...
Anyhow, so more about Lion. We always had this bird thing that we did with our arms because one day we were sitting in a class and I was really tired and I said that I felt like putting my wing over my eyes and taking a nap.
Then there were these random mailings that I would receive from Lion in the middle of the summer... pictures of Butt Lambs... should draw one and put a picture of it up on here I guess, I just don't know how to explain it.
Then there was this random blender party that we had in her room in Merner. Pina Coladas and Orange Dreamsicle. Mmmmm.....
Lion, remind me of some more :)
One more memory... Alice Walker... enough said

2 comments:

theotherlion said...

I was reading this while my sister was trying to tell me something fairly serious, and I started cracking up. I forgot about the bird thing. But who could forget Alice Walker? Now I will throw a shoe at you during an organized "let's say mean, hurtful things to each other because we are rensentful and then pretend to be nice to each other afterwards" bonding event.
I found a picture of you on your 21st b-day. And one of you, me, and Alissa at the date party where my date didn't show but I had SO much fun. It was always fun with you there. =)

Steven Tyler's PJs said...

Do you remember being at voting, and I was terrified that someone else would want my baby, because she was obviously the pick of the litter? I knew she was one of us when she was mocking people along with Darcy and me in our English class. Also, bringing up Merner reminds me of Crystal. She used to do the "M" gang sign for Merner, and once I was like, "Show me Merner!" And she goes, "Gimme a couple more shots, and I'll SHOW you Merner!" SOOOOOOO funny!