Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Puppy

The other day when I was shopping at Wal-Mart, I was looking for one of those harnesses for kids so that they don't run away from you and that as a parent you can still feel that you are the one in control (even though we all know that that really isn't the case). Anyhow, so I got home and decided to put the device on Captain to see if he would mind it and so that he could get used to having the thing around his upper body. Turns out, the kids LOVES the stupid thing. It is disguised as a puppy backpack. He runs around with it on his back and thinks that he is pretty special that he has a puppy on his back. Oh, and another plus, it doesn't look as bad as those leashes that we used to have when we were young. Check it out:


Captain wearing the puppy backpack







2 comments:

Steven Tyler's PJs said...

Funny! I always think those curly leashes look so mean and depressing... The more I interact with moms, the more I realize that parenting a toddler involves lots of trickery.

theotherlion said...

he is so cute i can't stand it! good job with the backpack. i'm loving it.