Thursday, November 1, 2007

Monday, October 29th, 2007

Little WDW started today. Everything went really well. We just about had a diaper leak but both Fundi and I were able to double team WDW, so nothing ever actually touched anything but the diaper (and the butt of course). Fundi had off today so we carved our pumpkins and I went and picked up carry-out pizza from an organic pizza place in a city nearby. It was terribly nummy. Captain came with and Fundi stayed home with Burbles to finish carving up the pumpkins. I got home and my pumpkin was on display out by the garage and Fundi's pumpkins were also out but they were closer to the road. The mess was cleaned up and Fundi was feeding Burbles her supper. I was excited to watch my boyfriend play but then we looked for the game and with our limited cable and ESPN's monopoly on the televising of Monday Night Football, we didn't get the game after all. That was OK. I ended up falling asleep partway through the movie that I sent Fundi to town to rent, so I wouldn't have been able to stay up for the game anyway. The photos of the pumpkins were taken last night. It is terribly sad that I didn't get photos earlier because the pumpkins looked sooooo good. I carved two rats and a cat on the back as a shadow. When you put the pumpkin with a backdrop and then a light inside, the cat looks like it is spying on the rats. Fundi made a mummy and a cute monster. His were delightful but look all shriveled in the photo. Maybe next year.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luvs me some pumpkins! Thanks for sharing yours. I phoned it in this year and just drew a face on one little pumpkin with a magic marker. I did a white squash too if that counts. I just didn't get into the Halloween spirit this year. I have enjoyed everyone's costume pictures though!

Anonymous said...

Is that RED hair I spy on Burbles? That would be so awesome:)

Andrea said...

Ahhhh yes, the red hair. She is definately a red-head. With a temper to boot. :)