Thursday, November 1, 2007

Tuesday, October 30th, 2007

Tuesday we had only Fiona and our kids to watch. We went to the park before lunch. Then, Fundi let me run out and get my hair cut. First time in a year! I told Stacy to do whatever she would like to do. She chopped and then blow dried and I didn't like the results so she chopped again. After an hour in the chair there was a HUGE pile of hair. I should have weighed myself, but I bet I lost three pounds. (I know that you don't like hairballs, Lion, but I had to show you guys how much hair she cut off.) I got home and then Fundi went to sleep. He had to work Tuesday night, so the kids and I all went grocery shopping. That was a good job done. I brought home some supper and Sister-in-law J and the kids and I ate a little cold-weather picnic outside at their house. We came home and my sister E got here shortly after that. We let the kids run around for a while to get familiar with each other and to burn off some of that energy. E and I talked and watched a movie. Burbles had a rough night overnight, so I was up a lot with her. It was so nice to have E and Buca and DeDe over though!
Usborne books are so great. This one is becoming a favorite for the kids. The words below the photos are great for word recognition and learning that letters spell out words and those words mean whatever they spell.





Burbles and DeDe. They were born on the same day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You did chop a lot off. I like it! I need to be brave and do something different with my hair.