Thursday, November 1, 2007

Wednesday, October 31st, 2007 and Thursday, November 1st, 2007

WILD DAY! What with all the kids and costumes and expectations... we had a lot of fun. The day was wonderful. Fundi took vacation to enjoy such a wonderful family holiday. We went trick-or-treating. That was silly... Fundi and I have stopped eating candy and such stuff and we don't allow either of the kids to eat junk either, so now we have a HUGE bowl of candy sitting on the counter. I guess I did fine with the candy sitting on the counter waiting for trick-or-treaters for the past two weeks. I think it will be OK after all--just a huge test of will-power. I did take the day off yesterday and enjoyed my share of sweet things and soda, but at the end of the night I was slightly nauseous and a little dehydrated as well. I really don't even have an urge to eat that blasted candy on the counter today. Had my normal apple and peanut butter for breakfast and am not hungry at all. Tonight Fundi has to work but last night Burbles was only up once (for a mere ten minutes) and I think she just missed me and wanted a hug but I sent Fundi instead and she sent him right back to bed (by falling asleep). She woke up at 6:30am and shortly after that, Captain woke up. Fundi took the kids and I went back to sleep until 9:30ish this morning. Yipee!! Now he is going to sleep so that he can stay awake all night. Last night when we got home I was so thankful for family and for activities such as yesterday's. As much as they can be a pain sometimes, families are what make this world a great place to be. Some people consider their family to be blood relatives and some consider them close friends, but either way, a person can not be whole without other people in their lives. That is what makes living special.
Captain and Buca (only 13 days apart) eating pizza for lunch.

No comments: