Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Distant

I'm sorry that I have been so distant. I don't know if anyone has noticed. Things here have been crazy and yet not crazy all at the same time. Nothing really extravagant has happened. Last week, I ran around with my sister B and went to the cities with her to Babies R Us and then on Friday I watched WDW so that she could get ready for Baptism, which happened on Saturday.
Baptism was really nice. During church, three of us sisters sat in the same pew with Grandma E and Dad. There were four little ones among us. (My sister's older baby stayed home and went to a birthday party.) It was so neat to have all of us in church. Wish everyone could have been there, but sometimes people have to come to that all on their own. It is hard to see problems happening with people when they don't know what they are doing to their life as a whole. Their focus is so immediate and so temporary with such lasting consequences. We worry but are unable to do anything about their choices or their status.

Sunday the Packers WON!
Yesterday, my sister B came over and we hung out and played with the kids and when they napped, we watched ER.
Today we are watching my niece M and I have been trying to sort some things out on the phone. Really, nothing much has been going on, as you can see...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd noticed, but I assumed you were busy. With a husband and two kids who can blame you for putting the Blog on the back burner! I admire the life you lead. You and your family seem very stable. I am happy for you. I was also impressed by your Life Chart. A ten in spirit is awe inspiring. I guess I never knew that side of you.