Monday, October 22, 2007

The Weekend

This weekend went quickly. Last night, Burbles slept from 7:30pm until 4am! I'm ecstatic. Then she slept from 4:15-6. Captain has been sleeping his typical 12 hour nights which is also great. Yesterday we went to church and then out to brunch with my Sister-in-law J her kids and her parents and my Mother-in-law. This was to celebrate Z's First Communion. Then I attempted a stop at an apple place with both kids and no stroller. Not so great. We ended up just packing up and leaving. Then came home and I got to sort through all of the wonderful Usborne books that I got for free and half-price for hosting the party. I got a lot of the books delivered yesterday too (at church and brunch). Then the kids and I hung out in the evening reading all the beautiful books and the kids got their baths. They went to sleep early (7:30, 7:45) so I got to watch a movie. It wasn't the best, but it was OK and I was able to work on other things while watching it, so that was worth it. It was called Tart.
Saturday was a whole lotta fun. I dropped the kids at Grumpa's house and went to the scrapbook gathering (not code for making out) from 10am-8pm. I did go home twice. The first time was to meet the lady who sold the Usborne books and the second time was to see Fundi and the kids in the afternoon before Fundi left for work. We had some good laughs at Croptoberfest.
Talk more later. Going shopping with my sister B to look for costumes and groceries and perhaps fabric for my slings :) YEAH!

No comments: