Saturday, October 6, 2007

More Photos... because I'm sick

I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. Yet another restless night with coughs and runny noses and crying babies. I can't wait for cold season to be over... maybe we'll have to move. It just sucks so much to have little defenseless babies who are so sick (including myself).
Photos as promised:
Captain and Sissy. Baths... kinda together.
See what I mean? He was in the sink she was in her little bath.
How cute is she?
The following are little model poses. He was really hamming it up for the camera and being that he was sick, he was OK with just hanging out with Puppy.
Look, he even has his hand in the top of his diaper.
Here is a close up. Look at the camera/eye contact.
Someone may think this is cruel. Her hair is orange/red and without any products, her hair stays like this (until she sleeps on it).
I think it is cute, personally.
Our punk-rock punkin head.
Here they are together. They love each other dearly.
Look at meeeee!

Don't look at meeee! (She was napping like this yesterday and I couldn't resist. It is like she is saying "Come on mom... not another picture.")

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it bad that I think they are so cute despite being sick? The tuckered out lounging on puppy is so cute! I hope you all feel better soon. It doesn't quite compare, but my babies have had cold for three weeks now! I can't even Lysol the house since they aren't human:(