Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Happy to Report

I'm happy to report to you that the nights are going fairly well at this point in time. Burbles slept last night from 7:45pm until 2 this morning when she was fed the majority of a bottle and then went back to sleep at 3 and slept until 7. I didn't even have to get up and hold her in the early morning hours. I am hoping that this will continue or improve as we go on. Also, naps are going fairly well. She has been taking a morning nap and then partial afternoon naps. No propping and no sleeping with the bottle in the mouth!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! It is the waiting for everything to pass that is the hardest part. 45 minutes from a McDonalds? I guess I didn't know there were places left that could boast that. The real measure though is how far away is Wal-Mart?

Anonymous said...

Starbucks an hour away!! Until two days ago I would have died. Lucky for me my husband discovered Oregan Chai mixers at Hy-Vee. Now for the price of one Starbucks I can make over a dozen! Yeah! I can make finacial sense again;) I wanted to ask you for your e-mail and home address for x-mas cards. Drop me a line at whuffdsm@yahoo.com