Friday, August 3, 2007

Baby WDW

Hello all, my sister had her baby... (she came over and got my Rasperry Leaf Tea that put me into labor with Burbles the day that she went into labor) She had a little boy. 7lbs 15oz, 20 inches, 9:31am on Aug 1st, 2007 delivered by C-section (unplanned). Baby and mommy are doing fine and Daddy is proud as a peacock. Here are some photos that I took when we visited, but to see the baby photo, visit Luther Hospital Nursery Website a few days after they are released from the hospital (by Tuesday or Wednesday), I think that they will release the photo to be put on that page.


Baby WDW

Proud Parents


Proud Mommy


Proud Grandpa

Four Generations Photo


Proud Great Grandma E

Proud Cousin Burbles

Proud Great Auntie R

Proud Daddy with Goddaughter Burbles


Proud Great Uncle M with Great-Niece Burbles

No comments: