Sunday, August 5, 2007

Burbles as a Pretty Princess in Pink

So, I have to put these on here because I thought the were SO cute. This is the outfit that her Great-Gummie got for her on our long trip to Wal-Mart. So cool because it is a dress but then can be used with or without the pants depending on the weather and there is so much room for her to grow. This is great for Wisconsin weather, because (like today) sometimes it is cold (60 degrees this morning) and then hot (82 degrees this afternoon) all in the same day. Some places don't have a 20 degree temperature difference between all the seasons.

Here, some more contortionism by Burbles. When I was pregnant with her, she always curled her butt WAY out and pushed on my ribs. At the same time she threw her head back and pushed forward on my pelvic bone. Talk about uncomfortable. She still does the same thing today when she is laying on the floor or in her bouncy chair. I can't imagine that it is comfortable, but she sure likes it and she really squaks if you try and move her.

1 comment:

Steven Tyler's PJs said...

What a beautiful girl she is! Since I have never had to go through that, I smile when I think of her trying to be a Flying Wallenda inside of you. Funny!