Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Days

So, my life hasn't been really interesting lately. I have been home with the kids or running to the doctor. Had Burbles to the doctor for her four month yesterday. Dr. says she looks beautiful and he has no concerns. She is 13lbs 2oz and 2 feet long. Strangely enough, Captain and Burbles are on the same growth curve which is funny cuz she looks so much bigger than I remember him at that age. Burbles is rolling over both ways (don't know if I already said that...) and she acts like she really wants to get around. She is grabbing for toys and rolling to try and get them. She started cereal today! Unlike her brother, she seemed to really like it. She didn't make all of these disgusted faces like he did.
I turned the air off in our house. We have had lots of rain lately and now it is cooler out but more muggy. So I have been sitting here all day and wondering why the fan isn't really cooling down the house and circulating air like I would think that it is supposed to... climbed on a chair and pulled the cord and switched the fan direction and sure enough, feels like a brand new fan! How exciting!
Cousins stayed over last night as their mom is at school for a couple days. We had a good time yesterday with them shopping and running around town... what I wouldn't give for my own ten year old to help out around the house.... hmmm.... I wonder if I can rent him??
Captain has been doing this weird thing with his sister. Every time she drools he goes over to her and runs his fingers through it and puts it in his mouth. GROSS! Don't know what to do about this besides keep him away from her. I suppose it is just a faze, but it is sick.
Church tonight and have to cook the hubby supper... best be going.

1 comment:

Steven Tyler's PJs said...

Ew drool eating. But HIIIII-larious about the "brand new fan"! Good for you for saving some energy when it's mild out.