Monday, August 13, 2007

Hanging out Day Photos

Burbles was looking so cute as always yesterday, so I got her picture with both Mommy and Daddy. Captain was so wired all day that he just couldn't take time to take a photo... He had jello last night at the picnic and was absolutely a crazy man then he tried to swip some of my soda on the way in from the van, but he didn't succeed...He's sneeky like that.

I know this is a little random, but this morning I just couldn't figure out what was the matter with Burbles. She kept crying. She didn't want her bottle, she was changed, and she was sitting in her favorite perch, but she just couldn't be consoled. I tried to burp her, but when I sat her up, she quieted right down. Come to find out, she just wanted to watch her brother eat his French Toast and Fruit breakfast. That is her perched in her Baby Papsan on the left and Captain is in his high chair on the right. He was talking to her through the whole breakfast then. He loves her so much but is still a little rough with her. He likes to pat her tummy instead of just leaving her alone. It bothers me more than it bothers her, but I figure that he just doesn't need to pat her at all whether it is on the head or belly or wherever. Look...don't touch... Geez.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your kid's are very cute! I am glad to read you are so happy! Love, Wendy