Sunday, August 5, 2007

Time with my Sisters

Last night, all of us sisters got together. My youngest sister left before we took photos, but the rest of us got to get some photos with us and our kids, so here goes:
Captain and Buka--they were born 13 days apart
Burbles and DeDe--they were born on the same day
Buka, DeDe, and Mommy E
The Gang
Buka helping Captain put on his shoes Ok, so let's try it this way...Maybe I'll just wear them myself...
Daddy B with DeDe and Captain
Mommy B with Baby WDW
Contortionist Burbles
And you would think we never feed the kid
One of Captain's latest words... Starts with the same letter as Frog, but end with the last three of Duck. Please help us to get through this stage without too many people laughing. It only encourages him.

1 comment:

Steven Tyler's PJs said...

I can't believe how much your sister looks like you. Never met her before! Captain looks like the best sort of handful.