Thursday, August 23, 2007

Yesterday

Yesterday was so nice. I spent all day scrapbooking at a local scrapbooking store. I arrived a little after 10am and was there until 8pm with the exception of a half hour lunch break. I was thrilled to be able to work on my California pages and it was really nice to be able to go pick out coordinating papers, etc when I didn't have what I needed. Hopefully Fundi will appreciate that I am happier when I have a chance to get away every now and again.
You will be happy to know that most of the scrapbooking stuff that I looked at yesterday was made in the USA. Terribly exciting, because I am not going to start making my own paper.
The biggest bummer of my day was when I was loading the van to come home and my box with 12x12 paper broke open from the bottom. Litterally hundrends of papers on the ground. The good thing was... it wasn't raining, so the ground wasn't wet. The bad thing was... it was going to rain, so I had to pick them up fast. The very nice lady from the scrapping store came out and helped and we got everything in the van before anything got wet. I think I would like one of those nice scrapbooking carry cases that people roll around. That would make me more mobile when I want to take my stuff and work on it away from home. If anyone knows of where to get one of these inexpensively, let me know.
Our toy store adventure was pretty unsuccessful for buying toys. Everything is made in China. AHH! We bought some books instead. For now we will have to live with the toys we have. I need to find a website with American Made toys. Does anyone know of one?
We are getting together with friends tonight. We haven't seen them since right after Burbles was born, so we are really looking forward to seeing them.
Anyway, I'm gonna put some photos on here after writing this. I just realized that i have some fun ones that I haven't put on here yet.

No comments: