Saturday, August 4, 2007

One of those quizes...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANY ONE?

I couldn't tell you for sure.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

There was just something about the Shamu show at Sea World that got me. I guess today I was listening to the Garth Brooks Song "We Shall Be Free" and I got choked up because I want my kids to live in a world like that...

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

Mostly. I guess it depends on if I have a kid hanging on my arm or not and if I am in a hurry or not.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

Turkey--shaved, smoked mesquite

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

Yes. Two... if you were paying attention you would know that already though.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF?

I would think so.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?

Too much, probably, but that is just my personality.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

I used to think that I would, but now that I have kids I don't think so.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

I like Kashi right now. Even though it is twigs and things cereal. I also love all of the Malt-O-Meal cheepie cereals with all the extra sugar.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

No. If I can manage time to put on shoes with shoe strings I don't have the time to tie them so I slip them on and off. I am personally a big fan of flip-flops unless Fundi says that it is too cold/rainy/snowy to wear them.



12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

I try to be. Emotionally I get teary a little to often.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle in the Oval container

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

Their attitude based on their facial expressions. Smile :)

15. RED OR PINK?

I like pink. All shades and especially like my baby pink sweatshirt and baby pink shoes.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF?

Looks, I guess.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

My mom.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS ON THEIR BLOG?

Sure!

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

Dark blue jeans and no socks or shoes.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?

Chicken Lo Mein Veggie dish that I made last night. Yum Yum.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

The radio. Country station for background noise and a train going by our house.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

I like periwinkle.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?

My babies after a bath with their lavender smells.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

One of my sisters arranging our get together last night.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?

I stole it from a blog, but both people that I saw this on their blog are awesome women.

26. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?

I enjoy Packer Football.

27. HAIR COLOR?

brown with reddish tints

28. EYE COLOR?

brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

No. Surgical correction. My eyes have been doing better lately and they are finally getting closer to their final corrected vision. My left eye is still 20/20 and my right eye just keeps getting better.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?

Hmm... I enjoy Japanese food at those places where the cook the food in front of you. I also really like Chinese food, especially from that place across the River. They have the BEST crab rangoons.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

Nothing can compare to a happy ending. I used to like scary movies, but I can't even watch previews anymore without getting creeped out.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

"One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest"

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

Peach with off white stripes.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?

I don't know. I really don't like the extremes we experience here in Wisconsin, but if I had to choose, I guess it would be winter. My mom used to say: In the winter to stay warm, you can layer clothes and blankets, but in the summer, when it is hot, there is only so much you can take off before you become indecent.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?

Hugs.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?

Something chocolate or cheesecake or both!

37. MOST LIKELY TO COMMENT?

I don't know.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO COMMENT?

I don't know that either.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

Book? What's that? I haven't read a whole book for a couple of months, but I read magazine after magazine after magazine. The short articles are enough to keep my brain active but short enough that I don't forget what is going on if my kids interrupt me while I'm reading them. I have a gigantic list of books that I need to start working on.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

Just the mouse on my computer right now. (Laptop)

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?

TV? Last night? Nothing. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays I watch Big Brother though. That is the only real TV that I get to watch lately.

42. FAVORITE SOUND?

My babies talking or giggling. (Except the screaming especially in the morning.)

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

The Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?

Mexico, I guess, but that is not much furthur than California.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

If Burbles is screaming and I pick her up, she usually quiets down right away. I also give pretty good advice and enjoy helping others.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

Somewhere in Wisconsin. That is as much as I can say.

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO READING?

Everyone's!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of those quizes...
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANY ONE?

My middle name is Alice just like my mommy.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?

I cry every time I hear that country song, "I loved her first," it reminds me of my dad. And it's all his fault.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?

It's fine, it's not something I ever worry about.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?

Virgina Shaved Ham, served up on whole wheat bread with a slice of swiss cheese. No veggies, no dressing.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?

Nope. Someday hopefully.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOURSELF?

Yes.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?

I need to to make it through a day at my work.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?

Nope.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?

Already have. Yes, I would again.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?

Honey Nut Cheerios.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?

Not when I take them off. But my big old feet don't fit if I don't untie them to put them back on.


12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?

Physically, yes. But emotionally, no. I still count on my mom, dad, and brothers everytime I have a problem.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?

Mint Chocolate Chip, although I just ate this wonderful Strawberry Cheesecake flavor from Ben and Jerry's. Keep up the good work boys.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?

Mouth and teeth, weird but true.

15. RED OR PINK?

Red. I love red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF?

My compulsive behavior

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?

I miss a lot of people.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS ON THEIR BLOG?

I don't care. This is the first blog I've visited since last semester.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?

Light blue jeans, and no shoes

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?

Grapes, the red ones.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?

The Golden Girls on Lifetime. They are hilarious even if you can only hear them.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?

Red.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?

Stephan's new aftershave. Freshmade Deserts

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?

My brother, Bryan. We can always find something to talk about.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?

Absolutely.

26. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH?

Football on TV, softball/baseball in person.

27. HAIR COLOR?

brown

28. EYE COLOR?

brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?

Yes, and I hate them. Still waiting to win the lottery so I can get my eyes fixed.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?

Olive Garden's Salad for starters, A Pasta with marinara sauce for meal and for desert a nice slice of blueberry cheesecake.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?

Scary Movies, hands down! How many happy endings are there in real life?

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?

The Number 23

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?

Grey tank top

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?

I love the summer. But I also hate the hot extremes. So fall or spring are the best for me.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?

Can't I have both? Hugs.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?

Blueberry Cheesecake.

37. MOST LIKELY TO COMMENT?

I'm commenting, I don't think anyone will comment to me, I don't think they can.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO COMMENT?

Already covered that

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?

I just got done with Angels and Demons and have decided to start on the Harry Potter collection. I am starting the first book tonight.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?

Dell

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?

The second season of Weeds season Finale. It's an HBO series.

42. FAVORITE SOUND?

Chief running around and barking in the morning after we get back from our walk because he is so excited and wound up. He's so cute.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?

That's a toughy...Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?

Maine, Colorado, Texas, who knows what is the farthest.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?

I can flip my eyelids upside down?

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?

Eau Claire

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO READING?

Hope you like this Andrea.
Julie Helgeson

Steven Tyler's PJs said...

Ko-Ko Roos 4 Evah!